Soursop Ice Tea Recipe
- Boil about 5-7 graviola (soursop) leaves in 1-2 quarts water for about 10-20 minutes (order them here)
- Add 1 regular orange pekoe tea bag
- Add 3 green tea bags
- Add 3 flavored tea bags – like raspberry tea – and let steep.
- After cooling add enough water to make 1 gallon.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of pure stevia extract or agave syrup for sweetness and to taste. A good spoonful or two of honey for sweetness can also be used.
- Then add 1/4th teaspoon of powder vitamin C.
Keep the iced tea in the fridge and add ice to your glass. Garnish with a citrus wedge.
See more soursop recipes here.