The best soursop punch recipe: This delicious chilled soursop punch is a crowd pleaser that will wow anyone that likes tropical punch drinks, especially fans of pina coladas.
Ingredients for soursop punch
- 1 soursop fruit, peeled and cut into chunks (or use this vacuumed sealed soursop in a jar)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (or to taste)
- Optional: substitute sugar for 1.5 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups full fat milk (preferred) but you can use 2% or 1% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
How to make this soursop punch recipe
- Chop soursop into small pieces.
- Press soursop pieces through a fine-mesh strainer with the back of a spoon and into a bowl to remove the juice from the fruit.
- Whisk the milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg into the soursop juice. Make sure the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Pour the punch into a pitcher.
- Refrigerate until punch chilled for at least 30 minutes.
Soursop punch adult twist: For an adult version add 1.5 oz of rum or vodka to a serving with crushed ice.
NEXT: Try this soursop smoothie recipe